When you are in need of medical device validation and management, choose a team of professionals that can guide you through all the regulatory compliance requirements to make sure that you do not use improper packaging and will also give you the help you need in how to completely comply with the many regulations of the industry. You might consider a program such as the TEN-E SmartCabinet that gives full instant access to packaging solutions documentation and the required supporting information using any device and from anywhere in the world.
Additional benefits include the following:
* the ability to securely and quickly locate the needed information on package and component specifications and assembly instructions by way of any internet connection.
* view, email or print documents from anywhere and at any time.
* save space and time by the elimination of a paper filing system.
* have secure user-specified access to multiple facilities.
* produce reports, worksheets, forms, drawings, and other documents.
TEN-E Packaging Services has had a commitment to excellence in their services as trusted packaging experts for their clients for more than 25 years. It is an ISO 17025 accredited resource for medical packaging and component testing services nationally and internationally. They have also developed relationships with regulatory bodies, packaging associations, and industry organizations.
TEN-E’s equipment has more than 20 environmental chambers that subject packages and products to temperature extremes and high humidity conditions. Data loggers record and monitor environmental conditions. All of that ensures the performance and quality of the packaging. Together with exceptional training, TEN-E provides superior package and product testing for the dangerous goods and medical industries.
Their goal is to make each interaction a personalized one for the needed testing, consulting, and training requirements services that improve your company’s long term performance across the globe.